14.1.09

The Otters shivered with delight

Is it lame to write about my running?? Obviously not, suckas! Get it? Running... Lame...!!! HA. What a good one.

I love it. Just love running with my feet down the road, letting gravity keep me on the ground, scaring the dogs, gettin' 'em real good with my shins and calves right in their teeth. I love the rain making me super cold, enough to make me sick. It's such a good reminder of how nice health is. I love running under full moons. It's like remembering that the cup is half full. What a lame thing though, seriously. Why doesn't anyone ever just freaking fill the cup up the rest of the way or drink it right away? Who gives if it's half full or half empty. Dumb symantics that don't make a difference at all. Unless you're getting paid by the letter. Then go with half empty because you'll get one more letter in. I love running until my hip joints hurt and my left knee clicks and my hamstrings feel so tight I have to almost force my leg to extend so that I can keep running. I'm listening to the song All I Ask of You because Sarah and Ben did a wonderful, and impromptu rendition of it the other night. It was quite spectacular. My eyes are dry and starting to scrunch up with the rest of my skin at the top of my forehead with sleepiness. I have to keep relaxing my face so that my head doesn't implode. That would leave a big mess on my computer and I'd probably have to go to the doctor, too. I'm going to write my first article, the draft of it, for News Reporting now. It's about Southern becoming an All-Steinway school. WHOA, the phantom just started singing really loud and if I wasn't the only one here I would definitely turn it down because it doesn't seem to fit in the stillness of super-early Wednesday morning Maple 6b. Wow.

Well if you were looking for an amazing spiritual application or some kind of raw inspiration, look elsewhere. I'm just a ridiculously shallow guy who likes to type fast and that's about it. Although, I bet this is burning calories, so that's good because I ate a huge plateful of scrumtralescent food from Ben's mom (yummy food) tonight way too late for normal stomach churn. Maybe I'll regret it later, but I doubt it.

It's raining soooomewhere.

1 comment:

Ben Schnell said...

this is sweet man! i hadn't read it yet. you make me want to go running, which I will do, hopefully tonight