10.6.11

Two Eyes in Vision

Being blind was probably first made cool with Isaac, back when he thought Jacob was Esau and stuff.  It was cool for Jacob anyway.  And only for a moment, I guess.

The next time was probably in the movie Book of Eli.  At least, it seemed cool to me.  And only for a moment.

Now I realize blindness probably isn't that cool.  But being blind doesn't keep you from being cool!  And from the looks of it (no pun intended), the kids at the Bobbili Blind School are way cool.

Ironically, it's likely that the three people who will read this are the ones going on this trip.  : )  Sorry I'm such a lame promoter.  But just in case...

I know some cool cats who are heading to India to hang out with those kool kids in August.  They made a website and you can visit it by clicking on the heifer HeartSight logo at the top of the page.   Go visit.  Go read.  Go laugh.  And go give.

2 comments:

TaraB said...

Yeah yeah yeah! Thanks Chrees face. Every little bit helps. It does. It does it does it does. At least I hope it does or we're screwed.

Jessi Jo said...

Look at you! Thanks for the shout out friend!