3.2.12

Or maybe they do have this

I'm under the impression that many have the inkling to post a thought or two but hesitate because who will read it?  Not the no-one-will-read-it who-will-read-it, but the literal who will read it?  (I say many because I know I have this inkling, but I'd hate to be the earthling who appears naive enough to think he's the only one with x or y thought.  Outrageous.)

It sucks that they haven't invented a way to specifically randomize who receives a blog post.  Or that they haven't figured out how to randomly specify readers.  Or how to automatically just make the post available to those who should actually read it, or who only your deepest subconscious subliminal unawares unknown inherent internal burrito soul wants to actually read it.

I mean, who doesn't want to say things, but not really?  I know I do but not really.  To say or not to say?  That is not the question, it is the reality.

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

bahahaahaahaaa! burrito soul. but seriously, even though you're probably saying something self-depreciating in your head when i offer this compliment: i really enjoy your writing style and how you explained this idea.

Anthony said...

bahahahaha, Nick... I like some of the things that Nick said. I was also thinking about writing a blog called Draft that was about thoughts and ideas that people project but never publish for fear that they will never be read or in some cases, worse, they will be read. You do well to encapsulate my thoughts.

Anthony said...

"You do well to encapsulate my thoughts." that sounded like you should start writing my thoughts down...not what I meant. You do well at saying what I want to say but sometimes find a hard time of saying. That's what I wanted to say.

Jason M said...

To post or not to post... yet you post! Good job mister YES MAN. It's always exciting to read someone post thoughts that have been swimming through my own head. I was just reprimanding myself for dwelling on the fact that I have a measly 3 subscribers. I'm finding that writing and expressing myself on e-paper does more for myself than eanyone...

Jason M said...

ha,ha,ha...your post teaches me that I need to work on my reading comprehension! Disregard my last comment... after posting it I felt impressed to go back and read your post again, this time digesting it slower... seems I missed the main message. In fact, I interpreted it to say the OPPOSITE of what you intended. Just goes to show that truly listening and digesting anothers thoughts is a prerequisite to forming a response. Good lesson for me...