29.6.09

Running. The kind with your feet.


Today, just so you all know, was my first day running again.


I hurt my ankle pretty swollen bad during staff week, so was out for a good week and a half. During that time, I conveniently either got sick, or attained allergies, which has been plaguing me since my ankle was the size of a rugby ball. I mean, technically, I've been running the whole time. But my heart and legs don't get any benefit except when I sneeze or cough. Fortunately, I have a nice trail to walk on down to archery that is downhill going and uphill coming, for those of you who thought you could actually go downhill both ways.


I might sleep under the stars again. Is anyone else doing that? We're looking at the same stars. Isn't that cool!?

10 comments:

chelsea said...

Yeah, I wish you could visit, too... Maybe next summer. For like, I don't know, 7 weeks? =)

TaraB said...

Stoffer face! I haven't slept under the stars yet...but I intend to this week. It's beautiful here, and there I bet. I wish we were all together though. We should start a camp and call it...Camp Milieu! Yeah!

Brittany said...

well congrats on getting going with the running again! since getting to camp i have not swam or ran once! hoping that all of the crazy running around though will keep me from getting too fat over the summer :) subbing this week as a counselor so am still trying to get into the groove and the schedule is so different here! well am planning on sleeping outside soon so maybe we will have to coordinate it on the same night :) well hope the wedding was awesome!

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicholas said...

yeah! sleeping under the stars! maybe I will tonight too. I did for the first whole weekend here. it was awesome. maybe not as awesome as a whole rugby ball crammed into your ankle, but pretty darn good.

Nicholas said...

yeah! sleeping under the stars! maybe I will tonight too. I did for the first whole weekend here. it was awesome. maybe not as awesome as a whole rugby ball crammed into your ankle, but pretty darn good.

Nicholas said...

yeah! sleeping under the stars! maybe I will tonight too. I did for the first whole weekend here. it was awesome. maybe not as awesome as a whole rugby ball crammed into your ankle, but pretty darn good.

Nicholas said...

yeah! sleeping under the stars! maybe I will tonight too. I did for the first whole weekend here. it was awesome. maybe not as awesome as a whole rugby ball crammed into your ankle, but pretty darn good.

Nicholas said...

holy smokes! look how many times Nicholas said...

BrittanyK said...

so, it's july 10 and i'm just now catching up with blogging. hope that running is going so well.