1.8.09

A Reminiscent Rendezvous

My sister and I were looking at some of the pictures on my computer this evening and later we decided to play a bit with some of them. Here are some folks you might recognize.



Good times.












































And finally...

PS... if you haven't noticed already, clicking on the pictures renders a much larger version for your viewing and scrutinizing pleasure.

PPS... I put several more up on FB if you're interested. If you hate any of them, let me know so I can take them down. Otherwise.... :)

6 comments:

Nicholas said...

i wish i was in one of these. i am full of jealousy and hatred... no, wait... i'm full of granola, toast, and morningstar breakfast patties.

TaraB said...

This post warms my heart.

Justin Jones said...

Some of the best times of college. Things have really really gotten good.

Brittany said...

i really liked that blog :) brought back many good memories! good pictures of the fam!

BrittanyK said...

I miss these people. I miss you!

Unknown said...

These are awesome!
Nice job. Big files.
I only feel mildly left out. It helps that I love you all so much.

You're a cool one, Christoffer.

Love, ---Sarah