6.7.11

This.


I couldn't help but find this incredibly amusing because I can relate with so much of it.  So painfully unfortunate.  Or fortunately painful.  Or however you want to look at it.  The truth is, in my mind, and often aloud, I preach against this crap all the time.  I'm such a whiner and "American" hater and luxury avoider wannabe.  But in reality, all of this applies to me.  Every single thing.  Except the pizza one.  Because looking up the pizza place's phone number is too much work.  I am unavoidably one of the most inconspicuous hypocrites the world doesn't know.  Please, keep it to yourself.

4 comments:

Ben Schnell said...

bro, this is hilarious. I relate too

Justin Jones said...

These things are a sad, but true, reflection of our culture. Unfortunately, I too, am far from innocent regarding many of these things...while, also, preaching vehemently against them. Thanks for posting this brother...a reminder that I really DO want to be counter cultural, not to be unique, but simply because its the ethical thing to do.

Lisa said...

Keep what to myself?

Anthony said...

I know the feeling...or do I? Which hypocrite am I?...Dang it.