22.10.08

LIVE from Argentina!!

Tonight I got to watch my dad speak LIVE from Argentina!! He is doing the Week of Prayer at La UAP, where I spent a semester studying castellano my freshman year. Stephen and Sarah both were over here and watched some, too!


How cool is it that I can watch my dad speak live, when he is thousands of miles away, in a different time zone, in a different language, in a different country, and we have absolutely different schedules!! Amazing. The coolest thing, I thought, was that a friend of ours down there (Nico), told me about the site to check (uapar.edu) to find the live stream about two days ago. I put that in the back of my head, but didn't write it down. Then today I thought of it earlier when I prayed with Dr. Crumley, because I mentioned Dad's meetings. Then, all of a sudden, tonight while on the internet, the thought rushed back and I was just in time to see most of his sermon! I think God helped me remember. Pretty cool.


Dad talked about someone named Ian Thomas that sounded really cool. I'm going to look him up sometime hopefully.

No comments: