11.9.09

3:00 am; Z:ZZ I am

I think my poop's already disentregated in my intestines.  I think my face has acquired the wrinkles I was supposed to get in fifty years.  I think I'm probably bald.  I think if I glanced down I would notice a grandpa gut hanging out of my shirt.  I think even my eyelids gained wait. 

It's been such a long day.  I just finished my second article of the night. 

Dear Reader,

Please learn from the mistakes of a foolish young man.  Fleeting thoughts about getting someone to write an article for you is not the same as getting someone to write for you.  Bouncing ideas inside the cranium (notice, there is a lot of room to bounce) is not the same as bouncing ideas down the arm and fingers onto the paper or keyboard.  Question: did I seriously just think I could peck out a couple quick pieces for tomorrow?  Was I kidding myself when I decided it was just how it was going to go down, that I had no other alternative, and that I'd just have to learn to live with it? 

Oh-ho, silly me.  I guess I will have to learn by my mistake.  The hard way.  Fortunately for you, dear reader, although the data suggests that the majority of you are graduated, almost-graduated, or long-gone-graduated, perhaps you can learn from my mistake.  The easy way.

At least let it be a reminder to you.

Most sincerely, blood-shot-eyes-edly, and truly happily,
Christoffer

7 comments:

Ben Schnell said...

they're good articles though!

Anthony said...

I know how you feel Kreeese. A long day, long night, and then a long day is what comes next. Have a wonderful long day.

BrittanyK said...

I still think you're hot. (And young-looking.)

Ry Yeo! said...

crazy boy. i would've stayed up with ya... you know i'm crazy for the night life.

chelsea said...

I almost feel guilty for not writing one of those articles for you. You definitely dropped hints. Sorry... I promise to write one for you soon. (With a good amount of notice in advance, of course.) =) You're a good sort, I'm glad we're friends. Karl says hi.

nicole.ley said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh Chris why have I never read your blog before!? ahhh I'm always in need of some good Clouzet humor. thank you for entertaining me :)

Nicholas said...

has your pooping ability come back nice and strong by now? i hope so.