15.9.09

A blue bunnied chair emblazened on the plastic of my toothy nightcap.

I had an idea.  A rough sketch of one, anyway.  Since I'm always bugging people with "Hey, that would make a good article," I figured I would just started writing them here.  That is, I'll punch out some rough drafts of the ideas I remember from throughout the day as a sort of preliminary to an actual [possible] article of more depth and substance later.  This way, I will still be super annoying to everyone who lives near me and hears me throughout the week, but I may actually remember some of those moments for the sake of scribbing them down for some global communication offered by the World Wide Web.

5 comments:

Ben Schnell said...

Good idea

BrittanyK said...

Brilliant!
And know there's always a desk at my house open for you if you need a different milieu.

Anthony said...

So you just had the idea that you were going to take your ideas and post them online so that other people can see your ideas? "Hey I have an idea! I'm going to write down ideas! Awesome idea huh?"
Yes Chris, good idea. Now just post some ideas. Love you Hermanito

Brittany said...

i am really excited about this, because know maybe i will get to read more of your writing! sorry that you are having a rough time getting people to write. thinking on my last blog you were asking if you could use it....not quite sure...or maybe you were wanting a different one, just of a similar nature....anyways you are always welcome to use whatever, i don´t think my writing is very good though. let me know if i ever need to e0mail you anything though! thanks friend!

TaraB said...

Remember that time we trapped that cockroach? Let's pull a spiritual meaning out of THAT...