19.9.10

Classic meets modern

Ben "Wonderful" Schnell introduced me to the free iPod Kindle app.  He also introduced me to the free classics one can download off of wherever I've been downloading them from.  Oh dang, I gave it away.  I've been downloading downright loads of classics and scheming about when to read them.  So far, good times have been right before bed and during our daily taxi rides.  I've rather been enjoy Sherlock Holmes at present.

For the past couple weeks, a thought has recurred in my mind momentarily several times.  It is that I ought to be listening to more Spanish music.  But I don't think I've listened to a single one since that thought has impressed itself nicely into my subconscious.

I do like listening to Sigur Ros though.  And apparently Gabriel began enjoying their melodies as well.  I was happy and proud.  I've also been enjoying Jeremy Larson as of late.  It's nice to put in my ears as I go to sleep.  I've also let Greg Laswell sing to me.  And that sounds really weird and gay.  I don't usually put music on as I go to bed.  I used to when I was younger, but stopped when I started to think it may be a sub-ideal way to drift into unconsciousness.  Also, it affected my songs' play counts (of which I am quite particular) so as to show them increasing when I had not, in fact, really listened to them.  I like to have a more precise number for play count so that I know more exactly how often I have listened to one song compared to another.

I don't feel that I have anything further to say on the matter at present.  Go read something worthwhile.  Dang it, I'm still writing for readers.