23.9.10

I've been clenching my jaw and scrunching up my forehead a lot these days.  A few times a day I'll notice and try to relax, but a few moments later I'll realize that that only lasted a few of those few moments.

I wish I was more creative.  InDesign kills me.  My "designs" look like straight up blocky crap from a 70-year-old secretary using Word.  No offense to that person.

I eat bread and sugar here.  It's pretty good.

I wish I could walk around the city.  It looks so very interesting.  Especially if I could walk around with someone from the United States that I knew and enjoyed.  The next best thing that I have found is to not do anything.  Just kidding.  That's not the next best thing at all, but I haven't had any other options.

I am trying to email and blog too much.

But at least I've gradually been making my way through Sherlock Holmes.

I'm excited about teaching English.  It's a rewarding field because it is challenging, every day is different but still the same, and most of all, one is exposed to many cultures, traditions, languages, and especially instant gratification.  If this teaching stuff goes well, I might just have to look into it.  I could live in other countries, start schools, and pretty much not have to learn anything except what I learned when I was two.