4.10.10

Bullet List

+  Elections for the Lima mayor (I think) were yesterday.  Everyone came to work today with a purple finger where they must've had ink for a fingerprint.

+  I was surprised to find out that the books I thought we were ordering are not what we are going to end up ordering.  I will try not to complain.

+  We went to the university again on Sabbath.  I was there on Friday again as well, to speak with the ESL people.  There were Revelation seminars going on there this weekend.  I heard a couple.  One of the presenters works with Dad.  Another used to work with Dad.  Another is a famous SDA scholar.  It was neat to hear the translations and how sometimes they didn't feel right.  But translating is a tough job.

+  I rearranged my room a bit.  I like it this way better.

+  I went to the market by myself Sunday.  It wasn't a big deal, really.  I was glad I could go alone.  I'm almost done with the food I bought though.  That's unfortunate.

+  I bought some yarn.  I'm thinking crocheted slippers.  I won't have to buy them that way.  The yarn was a pretty good price.

+  I have a story to tell about our house getting broken in to.  But not now.