12.3.10

Race

Just as a sheepish reminder:

There is a fundraising race for Janessa King and me this Sunday down in Calhoun.  It's $25 to register today and tomorrow, and $30 for race day registration.  I think you get a t-shirt and the satisfaction of endorphins and knowing that the proceeds go toward our student missionary fundraising.  The race starts at 8 a.m. and I am going to try to win it, along with many other people, so don't expect me to.  I'm not.

Also, keep in mind that Saturday night is Daylight Savings, and I guess since it's spring that means you spring the clock forward one hour.  Which means that the race is actually starting at what feels like 7 a.m.  (Right??)  Great.  Not to be discouraging, of course.  More day left over afterward!!


All race info and registration at:
runforansm.com

1 comment:

Miss Jehle said...

I heard this announcement in vespers last night, and had no idea it was for you! Probably because I had no idea you were going to be an SM! Good choice.