24.1.10

Flag of My Father

This evening I finally spent quite a bit of time working on my wall.  It's pretty much done now, except for the work that will continue on it throughout the semester, which was the plan to begin with (notes, lists, quotes, portraits, et cetera).

Thanks to the Turners for the painting tape and idea.

Everyone is welcome to come and see it, but there is a charge.  The fee is a five-minute visit with me.  They do not have to be scheduled, but unless you do schedule, you come at the risk of an unopened door.











Here is a photo of the real flag.  Apparently the faces can be slightly different.  I based mine off of the cape/flag that I have.


And here's a link to the history of the Argentine flag: history here.

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

That's pretty impressive. I'll come over soon

chelsea said...

Sweet, so I can come visit the room next to the bathroom? =)

Ben Schnell said...

That's awesome!! I'll come see it at graduation. Hopefully it will still be up.

Alyssa said...

A five minute visit, huh? Hmm.

Anthony said...

Con fuerza hermano! Sos lo mejor.